"Mom... come look what I made for you. It's a valentine just for you!"
It was a bright spot in one freezing hour on the playground.

He is the sweetest boy.
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
6 comments:
He is so cute and loves you so much. I can't believe he was going to let me pull his tooth out last night. He is very brave. Tell him to let me know when it's ready. Thanks again for helping me with my AI meltdown. You probably think I'm way too crazy. I admit I am, it was fun tho. You guys are great fun friends. We all need to go out again.
He is the sweetest boy! Wish we had a boy like that.... oh wait, I just wish we had a boy. LOL
So sweet, but that snow just makes me sad! ;)
I am so grateful that I was able to spend some time with this wonderful boy last summer, to get to know him and to learn how special, kind hearted and funny he is!
oh....that is SWEET!!!!
Hmmm, where are my nieces & nephews in their Easter finery????
Guess what? It snowed here today too! BOO!
Post a Comment