Thursday, March 25, 2010

F.Y.I.


Rachel's in the Junior High Play that opens this weekend. We're very excited that Auntie Maury is coming from Las Vegas to see her this weekend.

(That's all we could talk about at dinner Maursupial)

Shows are Friday, Saturday and Monday Night at 7:30. Price: $4 per ticket, $15 for a family pass

Rachel is the "farm-gal" with the yellow ribbon in her hair.

Hope to see y'all there.

4 comments:

Maursupial said...

It's so nice to be wanted!

Mom and Dad said...

Rachel: break a leg! I know you will shine and put everyone else in the shadows...You have a way of shining! I love you and I'm not a bit biased!
Good luck Carly on your play too!
You two are wonderful and your gma loves you!

Jenafer Lowe said...

We would sing the lyrics to Oklahoma whilst tracting! I used to know all the words, I'm glad Rachel can teach me them again.

Break a leg Rachel! I know you'll be amazing and the prettiest lil' farm gal on stage! Love you!

Abby said...

Darn it all,those are the same nights as Mallerie's play. She's in the childrens chorus of Joseph and the...Dreamcoat. (She's the one with pigtails).But I'm sure Rachel will do a great job - she always does!