after eating a Cafe Rio Steak burrito, enchilada style, w/ the HOT sauce.
It's a sad, sad day for the Big Cheese-
He's not sure where to go from here because well.....
Life without Hot wings, enchilada sauce, El scorcho, jalepenos, Habeneros, El pato, A-1 Bold & Spicy, cayenne, Frank's, Valentina's, Tobasco.... Is that really living?????
He was not born to be mild.
6 comments:
So my question is, was it the hot sauce or the steak and other fatty goodness they put in? I bet there is a way he can do spicy. There must be. Because you're right, life without those things . . . poor Mark.
hee hee. If it helps, I actually do feel his pain. But, if it means that he doesn't need to make another midnight trip to the ER it's preferrable, right?
Ohhh, that is very sad!! But, maybe his tolerance will build with time. My hubby had his gall bladder taken out a few years ago and he still eats hot food--jalapenos, mexican food, hot sauces -- all of that! I don't remember if there was a readjustment. Perhaps there's hope???
That IS a sad day! The "spice" of life will be missing! Sorry to hear your loss! lol
melissa: thank you for the ray of hope. Maybe it is just an adjustment period.
Wendy: Right now it seems to be the spicy stuff thats bothering him. He had some ground chicken he cooked into patties and when he doused them with A-1 Bold and Spicy he got sick again. :(
Maury: it's preferable to me!
I think I read somewhere....hmmm, let's see:
Moderation in all things... is a good thing!
Oh ya right...I think that was the Lord!
try a wee bit first...just for the taste of it! You are loved. Mom
Post a Comment