Samantha picked today to turn in her snow-boots and heavy jacket ....

Brrr. That was a cold walk home from her after-school art club.
Another surprise....
All these kidney stone attacks we've been going to the ER for....
I think last month's attack was his 11th or 12th since Mother's day 2009.
With our recent insurance acquisition Mark was able to go to the urologist last Wednesday and
Surprise
He's getting his gall bladder out tomorrow.
It's in bad shape.
It's not his kidney's.
Oops.
4 comments:
Oh no! At least it will cut down your trips to the ER hopefully huh! How sad that you guys had to keep going through all that and now to find this out... I hope all goes well with the procedure and things to follow. It's gotta be better than any of those 12 trips to the ER or rolling on the grass outside the hospital. lol
We'll be thinking & praying about & for you tomorrow! I hope everything goes amazingly well, that his IV doesn't hurt & that he gets home & relatively comfortable tomorrow evening.
Stock up on ice & reserve the remote for him!
& I hope the snow melts quickly too!
you are in our prayers as is also the surgeon.Keep the faith, baby!!!
we're so happy its coming out! Lots of love from us. Mom
Oh my! I am glad they were finally able to figure out what is going on! Let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment