Anyone know where to buy them besides Pampered Chef? (That's where I got mine...)
Imlay Canyon
14 years ago
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
3 comments:
I am so thankful that I left yesterday!!!!! wrd ver.: masiv It is a masiv relief that it didn't snow on me yesterday! Yahoo!!! a MASIV YAHOO!!!
You can get it from me...for only $4.00, Pampered Chef consultant to the stars.
Word Verification...arces...bad word in England
yes, I just found out from mom this week that you are now a pampered chef consultant. Rock on. you're gonna have the best "utensil/gadget/cook dishes" stocked kitchen in the family! Good luck!
Post a Comment