
Samantha Grace, age 8. 2009

That's me top row, far right, blue collar, Dorothy Hammill haircut, I was a month shy of 7 when my youngest brother was born and he's at least 6 months old there so I'm guessing I'm about 7 1/2 or so in this picture. Here we are... The Lowe kids circa 1979
10 comments:
Wow I had no idea that Samantha looked so much like you when you were little, how cool! I see some resemblance with your sister next to you and Carly also, and I thought she was totally Mark!
She does look a lot like you Jamie! How cute is that. I see Rachel in your sister in the middle as well. What a cute picture of you all.
Yeah. Samantha is pretty much a clone. Rachel also REALLY resembles Jamie, but Samantha....it's like looking at Jamie as a kid (and I was there the first time). Also: Check out the cute girl on the bottom row. Talk about cute. :)
I prefer the baby boy, what a handsome devil! Let's post more pictures of the Lowe kids, I love looking at them! I am part of a good looking family! Love you all!
I bet that little boy in the middle grew up to be a hottie.
Oh, and I'd like it noted that I'M not wearing a western shirt in that picture. I'm just sayin.
How adorable! Its funny when you realize your kids look like you. Both of you are absolutely beautiful! Miss ya!
Thanks, Jamie! That picture is darling. And, Samantha is a mini-YOU! I think I met your family right around 1980..or sometime shortly after....I remember David sitting in your mom's lap and twirling her hair..(Sorry, Dave). You were all such cute kids. And so well behaved!! (snicker)
WOW! You guys could be twins. That is cool
I totally tried the dorothy hammel haircut. My best friend had it, but she had straight hair and looked awesome. I looked like a boy. It was quite traumatic. :)
Post a Comment