Mason: what day is it?
Me: Monday.
Mason: Is Sunday gonna be Mother's day?
Me: It sure is!
Mason: ooohh!! We are gonna sing a Mother song and when we are done you will cry!
Me: Wow. I guess it's going to be pretty good huh?
Mason: You will cry at the end of your teeth!!!!
Me: What does "cry at the end of your teeth" mean?
Mason: You will cry for like 3 hours!!!!!!!!
*Little smile*
Mason: Well I think I'm kidding a little. I don't think you will cry for THREE hours......
but I think you will cry!
4 comments:
He's right! I always cry. They are just so sweet & they grow up way too fast.
That is so cute! And to think an undercover super hero would sing so good his mom would cry at the end of her teeth! What an amazing son you have!
That is sooooo cute. You better cry at the end of your teeth. Ha Ha! I always cry too. Mason is so creative in the things he says and does. It would be cool to get a glimps of what are kids will be like when they get older. Mason could grow up to do almost anything. Tell him Hi for me
Don't you love boys! They say the greatest things - and often they are true!! Happy Mother's Day, James!!
Post a Comment