Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 new favorites



Quaker has had some amazing sales lately on cereal and granola bars and I have found 2 new favorites....





When you open this box it smells like pancakes and maple syrup. It's very tasty!
This granola bar is called Dark chocolate cherry and in real life does not look this decadent. The chocolate and cherries are smaller but it is good as far as granola bars go.... and only 90 calories.
Yum.





4 comments:

Jenafer Lowe said...

Where are these sales you speak of? I only seem to know how to buy expensive cereal! I tried a granola type cereal at your house in June that I cared for very much. Check out my status on FaceBook when you get a chance, I am grateful for you today. Love you Jamie!

Word Verification: ainger as in "I ainger been the first to put a comment on your blog before! Now I've earned my Peach Jam, which I had on a slice of homemade bread your sweet baby brother made. Yum!

Emily said...

Love cereal sales. I have friends who coupon & never pay more than a few cents for cereal. "How dey do dat?" I love Life, but only original for me.

Amy Sorensen said...

You know, I really like Life cereal, except it gets soggy so fast. That makes me nutso.

BUT. I love those granola bars. They're my favorites!

Jamie said...

I got it for $1 a box. I thought that was pretty good but a few cents sounds better....
I keep thinking I should try that whole coupon plan where you subscribe to 4 newspapers, etc...
but it seems overwhelming.

amy: I hate soggy cereal. I have very specific guidelines of how much cereal and milk I pour. I'd rather pour 2 shallow bowls and enjoy them then one big bowl....
If the phone rings once I pour my milk, I do not answer! My cereal comes first.

word ver: "dinguing" someone who comes to the door right after I have poured the milk on my maple and brown sugar life