It was crazy hair day at school again...
Mason was SO excited to be able to participate. He's been watching his big brother and sisters rat and comb and spray and rubber band their locks into insanity and now it was his turn.
He had a grin on his face all day.
Samantha wanted me to make pigtails with cups inside to make them extend out from her head. I used dixie cups that I stuffed with paper inside to keep them from collapsing.
They made it through the day without falling out but I think she had to turn sideways to get through doorways...
Mason wanted a ponytail head.

I think we accomplished that.
4 comments:
Both of you look great. What a good idea Samantha, I would of never thought of that and you both cool. CRAZZZZZY!
Love the pictures Jamie! You NEVER cease to amaze us! The kids look great and I know they had a fun, memorable Crazy Hair Day!
Word Verification: syndo
Anything that an ordinary mom can do, Jamie "syndo" it better!
I LOVE Sammie's idea!! Both kids are adorable, of course! Just like their parents and siblings before them. Love you!!
I love crazy hair day! That makes me miss you so much. I loved seeing the kids dress up all the time. :( Very fun times!
Post a Comment