I have been struggling to update my blog. This working mother thing is tough. By the time I sit down at the computer after getting home, getting dinner, carpooling, running a few errands possibly, helping with homework, reminding the other people who live here that I am not in charge of their backpack, jacket, shoes, etc... my brain is mush and I can't find the words to say what I want to say. When I'm driving somewhere I'll have a quiet moment or two and start thinking about something and I'll say to myself "self, that would make a great post" and I shelve it with big plans to further develop it later..... when I have time......
No developing.
No thinking.
No time.
Brain tired.
Sorry this has been such a boring place to drop by lately.
I'll work on it.
Promise.
Soon. Right after I make myself some Peanut butter, oatmeal, Chocolate chip cookie dough to deal with the stress.
Ahhhh.......
7 comments:
Ditto. Have you seen my blog lately? Probably not because I haven't updated in ages. I feel bored just looking at it, so I've been avoiding going there. You however, are funny & entertaining & inspiring no matter what you write about, so don't give up & I for one am looking forward to your return.
The working mother thing is tough. It will get easier. Around May or June. ;)
Cookie dough is a form of creativity. ;)
It IS hard to be a working mom! But it does get a titch easier as you get the routine down...
HUGS!
Oh Jamie! I don't know how you are doing it. It's so okay to let blogging slide. Time and season, remember? More to say, but my brain is mushy, too!
Love you tons!!
Yes, but even when you go away for a restful (? Joke, right?) weekend at your mom and dad's you clean, cook, wash sheets, vacuum, etc. etc. I love you even when your brain is mush! Cuz your heart is full of love! Mom
p.s. verification word: 'wooll' you can't pull the wooll over my eyes!
I'm with you! I can't seem to get to the blogging either. Love you and man I want some of those peanut butter oatmeal cookies, but *sigh* then I'd have to do that too.
Jamie, You are wonderwomen without the cape and my hero! I do miss your blogging though,so buck up and think about your spinster sista, who is living vicariously through you!
Your amazing!!
Post a Comment