Friday, August 15, 2008

The Birthday Boy!








   HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!!!!!!

9 years ago we met and fell in love! All it took was one look.  You make me laugh.  You amaze me.  Sometimes you make me completely insane but you are definitely one of a kind and just what I need! Thanks for choosing me to be your mom.

It's 4am and look what I just finished! (I know... he needs 6 more green gumdrop fruit slice claws on his back feet but Jacob changed his color from green to red at 11pm tonight and I'm going to have to exchange the bag of orange slices tomorrow for some green to accommodate our new color scheme.)  Ummm.. Where do I put the candles?  

  Rachel has her first day of school tomorrow, err.. I mean today.  It's a special 7th grade day where just the sevies attend the JR. High.  I hope I wake up to make her lunch. Carly is going too because she's on the student council and has to help put on a program for the incoming seventh graders.  

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! I'm so glad we get to be in the same family. I hope your day is full of all your favorite things - at least your favorite things that are legal, nonflammable and won't drive your mother insane. ;)

Maursupial said...

Happy Birthday JAKE!!!!!!! I love you so much and am so proud of the boy that you are! Your cake rocks! Enjoy your day, and be nice to your mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments guys! I probably won't get anything flammable or that will drive my mother insane so don't worry. She's gonna be fine.
I like my cake too. I think it's cool too. I put the candles in the dragon's mouth and my dad said we should put one in the bum too. When we lit them it looked like it was blowing fire. I wanted the head piece and so when I got the plate with the head I said to my dragon, " did you lose your marbles?"

Thanks again for the comments guys.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments guys! I probably won't get anything flammable or that will drive my mother insane so don't worry. She's gonna be fine.
I like my cake too. I think it's cool too. I put the candles in the dragon's mouth. When we lit them it looked like it was blowing fire. I wanted the head piece and so when I got the plate with the head I said to my dragon, " did you lose your marbles?"

Thanks again for the comments guys.

Anonymous said...

Wow Jamie!! You are the cake maker supreme! If you lived closer I'd either pay you to make my cakes or better yet teach me how to. Hope Jacob had a great birthday, the years go by too fast don't they?