I haven't been since I was 17.. that's 19 years. yikes! This is more rustic camping than my Big Bear days. I think I will miss that kind of camping. Pray for Mark! He's gonna need it. I bought him 6 kid cuisine dinners to take care of 2 nights of feeding the 3 munchkins left behind. WE also have about 50 boxes of cereal in the basement due to a great sale this last week so as long as he keeps milk in the fridge they'll be fine! Wish us luck they say there's a very good chance of rainstorms...
I am not looking forward to that. When I said "yes, I'll go to girl's camp" it was in anticipation of a dry camp.
Keep those cheese comments coming so when I get home Carly and I can sit down and revise the "cheese scale" We've had some very good suggestions for additions.
2 comments:
We look forward to hearing all about Girls' Camp next week from Rachel. Have a great time and wear a poncho.
Welcome back! I heard you all got drenched now and then! I hope you had a wonderful time!
(okay, and puhlease tell me next time you hear about a great ceral sale!)
Post a Comment