I was tagged by my sister (how do I do that cool thing where a word is highlighted and you click on that word and it takes you there???? since I can't do that click on Maury's link in the family box to see hers.....)
Here's how it works: For each question, look up the answer on Google image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY. I've tagged Four people below...and I'll be watching for your posts!
Name
(When I was a kid i hated that my name was also a boys name... today it worked out okay)
Here's how it works: For each question, look up the answer on Google image search. Then choose your favorite image from the FIRST PAGE OF RESULTS ONLY. I've tagged Four people below...and I'll be watching for your posts!
Name
(When I was a kid i hated that my name was also a boys name... today it worked out okay)
First Job

Nickname
Where I was born
Bad Habit
College Degree
Where I want to go
Favorite place


Past love
What I'm doing right now
Where I live
Favorite object
Grandma's name (4 feet 11 inches of pure power!)
Age
So..... Wendy, Amy, Judy, Julie consider yourself tagged. (If I left you out and you really want to do it, consider yourself tagged too.)















3 comments:
I'm hoping to do it soon.
What does an eyeball have to do wtih your nickname?
who knows? I typed in James and among a lot of hairy ugly guys there was a pretty eyeball so I chose that.
Yay Jamie!!!
Post a Comment