So this is a church for "the guys". Mason and Jacob were quietly playing in their room while I got dinner ready after church. They came downstairs soooooo excited. "Mom! come look at our church!!!!!!!" I wondered what they meant. I followed them upstairs and beheld quite a scene. Apparently the Red Knight had been asked to speak. Since the congregation is all Male, I am thinking it is a priesthood leadership meeting of some kind.

A view from the pulpit.
A view of the pulpit.
Looks like the Red Knight is getting a little wordy... Brother Caveman began by "resting his eyes" and now he's falling off his pew. You know how cavemen are.... And can you see the blue guy in the back poking Brother Troll? I can just hear him, "Wanna go get some pie after this?"

What every superhero congregation needs.... Monster truck parking!
A close-up view of the animal paddock. Handy to have if you flew in on your dragon or rode to meeting on your sabertooth tiger. ...
An ariel view of the whole setup: parking lot, chapel, paddock. Those boys thought of everything. Maybe they'll be architects some day.
11 comments:
That is so cute! I love your interpretation of their actions, too. Your boys are so much fun!
That is so halarious! I will have to show Reilly and Zac, they will think that is cool! Oh wait, they might want all that for christmas. What great imaginations they have. Sounds like they had a lot of fun and you probably had no interuptions cooking dinner because it looks like they were really busy for 3 hours,like church.
Too funny! I love it!
1. Only Mormon boys would do this.
2. Your commentary: Priceless!!
So cute. I just read your comment about what Carson said at school yesterday and I am still laughing. Adam will get a good chuckle out of it too. :)
I laughed so hard! What a great set-up!
Your boys are hilarious! and with your commentary now I know where they get it from.
Awsome. I love it. Farmer Jed is sitting all by himself... got any commentary about him?
I thought brother farmer might be the usher.... I can almost see his little usher tag... can't you?
In the ariel photo there are a few guys laying out in the parking lot...casualties of a long meeting?
must be casualties of a long meeting. good one. I don't know how I missed that guy. I would have loved coming up with that comment myself :)
Post a Comment