Sunday, August 2, 2009

For the Grandma's and Grandpa's, Aunties and uncles



Mason's primary talk. I asked him some leading questions and he gave me answers and together we wrote his talk. It's a little different every time he gives it but the main ideas are the same. He can do it without much help from me. You can hear me whisper a couple prompts but the pictures help him remember what comes next.


6 comments:

Julie said...

and....for me. I love to hear kids give their talks. I miss that in Primary. They inspire me because they have no fear. Good job Mason on your talk, loved it

Matthew said...

Mason,
Great job on the talk. You are both a fantastic superhero and a great public speaker.

Emily said...

(Clapping & cheering) Loved it!

Karla said...

That's so cute! Nice job Mason! Reminds me of the primary lesson I just taught about the stripling warriors who were taught the ways of the Lord by their mothers... You have taught your kids and are a great example to them!!

Christy said...

Mason, what a great job! I love that you remembered your entire talk. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

Judy said...

Mason, I loved your talk. Next time I have to talk in Sacrament Meeting, can I ask you to give your talk instead? :-) It would be wayyy better than mine.