Monday, August 31, 2009

I wish I had another kidney Stone about now -

Yes. You read that title right. This is Mark. I've never posted on this thing before but right now I will do just about anything to stay out of the T.V. room. Carly is watching "Hamlet" for some school homework assignment or something like that. No man should have to go through what I am going through right now. I just don't get it. I wish they would all die! I can stomach a lot, but this? If there is a hell, I'm sure it will be having to sit and watch Hamlet, over and over and over again. I must admit, for a while I thought Carly was nearly perfect. She sure blew it tonight. She talks about her "Somethings and Nothings". Well this is definitely the "Nothing". I still got another hour and a half of this garbage. Well, I guess something good came out of it. I read Jamie's blog for the first time. Interesting article that "Battle of Wills". A man can sure learn a lot about himself reading his wife's blog. Jamie will probably delete this post so I don't know why I'm wasting my time with this. Oh well. It sure beats watching Hamlet.

9 comments:

Answer to Many said...

Mark you're funny!

Emily said...

Hi Mark! I love Hamlet. But I'm glad that you hate it so much because this was a great post. I love that you decided to read this blog right after Battle of Wills. Nice timing on that post Jamie. I'll have to start writing about Matthew, leaving hints for birthdays & Christmas. & flowers. & put away your socks dear. ;)

Wendy said...

Mark, you crack me up.

I don't remember if I like Hamlet or not. I can't fathom it being worse than another kidney stone. But wait, I forget you get to be doped up when you get a stone. Okay, so I can see why you'd prefer that. Good luck. Maybe you can fake one and go to ER before 2 a.m.?

Karla said...

That's hilliarous! Yes us "wives" figure our husbands just don't read it anyway so we can vent and complain to the other ladies out there so we can all gang up on the husbands. Okay we don't really want to gang up, just want our frustrations be heard. I am glad Robert doesn't have a blog, I am sure he would be "venting" (about me) all day long, several times a day! lol

Jamie said...

Happy news baby...
They do all die! if you had only kept watching.

and feel free to jump in and post anytime. I love you too much to delete you! :)

Christy said...

Mark, I loved your post!! I still think that Carly is nearly perfect, Hamlet aside...P.S. They do all die...miserably. Happy now?

Judy said...

Too funny! Mark, you should blog more often. Now that you've made it through (some of) Hamlet, you should graduate to King Lear ... hahahaha! Or you could move on to Opera and watch 'Carmen' and 'La Traviata'. You never said -- did Carly like Hamlet or hate it too?

Jenafer Lowe said...

That was hilarious! Mark, you should put in your two cents more often! And, in the future, tell us how you really feel! I've never seen Hamlet, but I'm pretty sure I would be in your boat.

Julie said...

I have never seen Hamlet. What's it about? Seriously I have never seen it. Totally true Karla. Mark I thinks it's cool you posted on Jamies blog. Great post