Monday, August 22, 2011

Sharp Dressed Man


Polo shirt, tennis shoes And I know where I am goin' to.



Black Vest, clip-on striped tie, I don't need a reason why.

They come runnin' just as fast as they can Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

when was the smart dressed man dressed so smartly??? Looks pretty dang cool...n smart...n cute...n you know!

Jamie said...

we had a BBQ with our neighbors and some friends that had moved across the lake and another friend who'd moved across the country and was back in town for a day or so. Some of the kids decided they were going to put on a musical number at the BBQ. Mason and Samantha were the only "my kids" that were involved. He picked out about 3 different outfits and that was the one he settled on. I didn't have one littlest part in picking it out. His pants were wrinkled beyond belief as they weren't hung up (arghhhh!!! a problem we are working on) Altogether it was one SNAZZY ensemble.

Shelly said...

I must agree!