Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Harvest


Mason started picking beans this morning.
Bless him!
It was the first school morning yet that any of us have had any time to spare!
We're finally getting into the swing of things.
We even read scriptures this morning.!
Well... Most of us....


Samantha got her pigtails fixed and then she started helping too

Jacob even got into the fray helping me by getting bowls and picking snails off my boxes

Yuck. I didn't take their picture but between Mason and Jacob we also harvested 5 snails.
who have a lovely new home in my red trash can.

Lunch today:
Tomatoes and green beans.

mmmmmmmmmmm.....

4 comments:

Maursupial said...

Your tomatoes are making me jealous! I want! I want!

Wendy said...

Wow! That's a ton of produce! Way to go Jaime and Co.

Emily said...

Matthew here. I love fresh green beans. We forgot to plant beans this year.

Love you all,
Matthew

The Gubler Family said...

Wait a minute. I thought you guys hated tomatoes. Or is that just Mark? I can't believe he lets you even grow them.