Where did I go wrong?

Why can't she be interested in a nice Sprite?
What's wrong with a bubbly A&W Root beer?
*sigh*
I blame her father.
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
5 comments:
I think it's the diet coke I fed her as a toddler. sigh...I miss Diet Coke!
I thought Grandma and Grandpa were PEPSI people!?
They ARE!!!!
They, more than anyone, find this relationship reprehensible!
what I want to know is why is it Mark's fault...I don't remember him drinking Coke...may be wrong; but I'm so practically perfect that I can't imagine it!
The Lowes have changed too, Lynn, I don't drink any Pepsi anymore, strictly Diet Squirt when I can get it from CA or NV...Ed has become a Mtn. Dew man with diet pepsi on the side...sometimes! Go figure!
I'm not concerned. She'll stop. There is something that she inherited....two words. Well actually an equation.
Coke (y) Kidnet Stones (x) Y + X = PAIN.
Post a Comment