
"Bring it on bad guys"

"Sherrif's here to rock your world"
"with my frilly socks"

I've got to separate Mason and Samantha's socks from here on out. I keep them in the same drawer downstairs next to where we kick off our shoes. It's just easier that way. I almost didnt' catch this little faux paus. He couldn't find his dang tennis shoes so he's wearing these water shoes ( I know, I am one fabulously organized mother) which showed more sock than I liked, so I said "hey, lets put on some black socks, they'll look better." Then I looked a little closer and said "Mason, you can never wear these socks again! They are girl socks" He saw no problem with them and proceeded to throw himself to the floor in a sign of exasperation over the whole sock change request.

5 comments:
Your kids are so dang CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Too cute. You guys crack me up.
Love the Tim McGraw nod. You know how I love an Indian Outlaw....well Maury knows.
aww.. thanks for noticing. That WAS in fact for you and Maury as well as "Dance like no one is watching"
Hey thanks for using the immortal lyrics from my favorite song. I loves me some Indian Outlaw. By the way the frilly socks made me laugh out loud. The pictures of Mason and Samantha reminded me of an old silent movie from the 20's.
Who taught that Sammy to pose so sexily? Oh wait, she was born that way.
Post a Comment