Physical Fitness Script: (as you read remember it's a rap, they're not stuttering without purpose)
Wha-wha-wha-what’s happenin’ dude?
Wha-wha-wha-what’s go’in on with you?
Phy-phy-phy-physical fitness.
Could we be a witness?
Just as long as you’re not a cow.
Would you show us how?
Well first get away from that cheesecake, and go outside for goodness sake!
But what if your belly is full of jelly?
Well, don’t be lazy!
Just go CRAZY!
or do what’s best and get lots of rest.
Don’t be a lumpy sack!
Do some jumping jacks!
Don’t be a captive of the in-active
I went w/ my friends in my mercedes
and my mom said “Hey, why don’t you walk ladies?”
She said exercise is right cause it makes you tight
Burning calories all through the night.
Soda, chips, candy and all of that...
Just makes you fat!
Jiggle, jiggle like that...
So pass out the veggies.
Hold on the sauce.
That’s how you can achieve weight loss.
Take a chance...
Go and dance!
And that’s how you’ll fit in your skinny pants.
Stay out of Burger King!
Then your wallet will say...
CHA-CHING!
You’ll have $ to buy more clothes
Rows and rows of the coolest clothes!
So if you’re eat’in right...
And keepin’ it tight...
Then you’ll be a witness of Physical Fitness.

7 comments:
Another beautiful girl! She looks wonderful. I love the rap very clever-i must admit, it made me want to go for a very brisk walk!
She is awesome!
What talented and cute kids you have. Man.
I never got around to commenting on your other kids' costumes. They all turned out really great!
While this is funny written-down, it is HILARIOUS to see.
Any chance of you shooting and posting a little film of this?
Moment of Irony: I was eating a donut while I read the physical fitness rap. Sad.
HAHAHAHA! Most Excellent Rap! Hear Hear - I agree that we need to see a video of this. Any chance that Rachel would be willing? She's great! And the costumes for all the kids were fun - you guys done did guuudddd.
Wow Rachel looked really good. All your kids costumes were great! You are awesome! Have I told you that lately? Well you are AWESOME and a COOL mom. I think of you often when I think of being a mom. Your kids are lucky to have you as a mom.
Mason, Sam, Rachel, great costumes! Rachel looks like she's about 16. Gorgeous girl. Mark better mount a gun in your living room. The thing is they're sweet & smart & funny too. That rap is awesome. Very motivating!
Post a Comment