I wasn't expecting the refrigerator climb and honestly, I was amazed he could do that and was not very good at remembering to straighten out my camera in time. Then I accidently hit the stop button and he wouldn't do it again.
He was in imagination mode all day. He had his fireman jacket and helmet on first. Then those were unceremoniously tossed to the floor to make room for spidey. Later he was decked out in his cowboy hat and belt/holster hunting down bad guys.
Good Times!
7 comments:
Marshall is usually Spiderman all day. He doesn't dress up but he goes around fighting the bad guys. That's all he ever does...fight bad guys, monsters, ghosts, and dragons.
Okay, I guess I was doing alot better than I thought. My post was at 10:49. It felt like midnight.
Good times for sure. Kaylee thinks Mason looks cool as a spiderman. love ya.
He is AWESOME. Oh my goodness, what poses!!
That is so crazy!! No wonder my fridge is always so dirty...
Great job, Spider man's Mom!
Love the fridge climbing-remember when Matt and David would climb the walls inthe hall? Maybe it's in the genes
Post a Comment