Rachel doing her Physical Fitness Rap.
Imlay Canyon
14 years ago
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
11 comments:
WHOO-HOOO! Rachel, you da BOMB! That's a great rap. Makes me want to change my ways ('cause I definitely have some jiggle-jiggle-jiggle goin' on). Thanks for sharing. :-)
She rocks.
She simply absolutely, totally rocks.
Hey Rachel, that was way cool! Good way to burn some calories and burn off my chocolate.
At least I wasn't eating a donut this time. VERY clever, Rach, very clever.
I love the part about the skinny pants!
Wow!! Rachel did a great job and so cute. I know she gets all those rap skills from you Jamie!
yes Ang... I just KNOW she gets her Mad skills from me. I totally memorized that love rap song from the 80's and I was so def in the way I recited it. oh-oh-oh yeah!
Soda Pop and Candy like that..... does make you jiggle like that. (that is my problem) SO FUNNY.
Jamie, now that is something I want to see... they 80's love rap. :)
anyone remember what that was called? Angela? Christy? Chrissy? we all learned it. YOu know you did. I thought it was by ice T or ice cube or someone like that but I coudln't find anything like it under their names on itunes.
Hilarious! Rachel is da bomb!
Jamie that love rap song was it "I need Love"? That was L.L. Cool J I think...ahhh the 80's!
Post a Comment