Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Gift for you....

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, Jamie.  My choice.  For you.

This offer does have some restriction & limitations:
1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2 - What I create will be just for you.
3 - It will be done by the end of March.
4 - You have no clue what it is going to be.  It may be a story.  It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque.  It may be an autographed photo.  I may bake something and mail it to you.  Who knows?  Not you, that's for sure!

The catch?  Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did it.  Then you will win a fabulous homemade gift made by me!  Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!! 

Leap of faith people... Let's have some fun!!   (I am a good cook, I know how to crochet pot scrubbers and make purses out of plastic bags.  The possibilities are endless! ;)    )

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Me,Me, pick me!

Steve & Julie said...

Well, I suppose you can count me in! Maybe this way, we will get together sometime :)

Amanda said...

I am the first seriously!!! I figured there would be some incredible line & pleas by people to make it 10 instead of 5. Wow! I feel super special, this must be what the lottery winners feel like!

Christy said...

I have no blog, but I did respond-pick me!

Christy said...

I'll even make the offer you did to give a little homemade something...something, but still no blog-sad...

Jamie said...

Christy!!!1 you're in. I don't discriminate for non bloggers. but you DO have to do something for 5 people.... homemade! :)

Da Browns said...

Dude christy took up two spots..does that count? I totally want something homemade too!!

Christy said...

Yeah!!! Do i pick them randomly or just announce via email?

Jamie said...

hmmm... christy.....
you could just randomly pick or you could send out an email and the first 5 that respond... your call!!!!

This is kind of fun! I didn't even know you visited me meredith! Now I have to start getting all crafty & homemade!!!!:) email me meredith with your address. jamie.bocanegra@gmail.com

Emily said...

What a fun idea! I am not signing up (yet), just commenting on your fun, awesome, craftiness.

Jennifer said...

Maybe don't pick me, because I can't figure out how to copy and repost on my own blog. Jenn

Matthew said...

Dang! I'm, like, the 11th person!

Word verification: fempersh- exclamation of disgust.

As in, "Fempersh! I'm, like, the 11th person!"