To come see them dance and sing their hearts out in Fiddler on The Roof!For those of you interested in going to see the junior high play, here is the info.
It starts tomorrow night, Friday the 27th and runs Saturday night and Monday night.
The play begins at 7:3o each night and lasts til about 9pm.
tickets are $3 per person. There is a $15 family pass available as well.
Monday night is usually the busiest night so Monday... come early. Saturday is typically the least attended night so if you want to avoid the crowds... that's your night!
Hope to see you there!!!!!
Carly is Golde (the mom)
Rachel is Bielke (youngest daughter of Tevye and Golde)
p.s. If you go.....
check out the beard on Tevye. It's real. All his own. He started growing his beard soon after he was cast. I saw him a couple of weeks ago and was fairly impressed. The kid is in 9th grade. I remember a kid I went to high school with in calli... he could grow a full beard in a few days when we were sophomores. He was always the one the partiers sent to 7-11 to buy beer. never got carded. I wonder if they'd let Tevye buy Nyquil at K-mart without any hassle... hmmm. Maybe I'll ask Carly to slip him a fiver and send HIM next time she's sick.
8 comments:
How cute is that picture. I bet they are so excited for the play. The are great at plays and Rachel did such an awesome job on her talk. Tell her to start preparing for my next future talk. I'm delegating it out and she is first in line. Obviously she is alot better than me. I just love your girls. They are awesome.
LOL...you crack me up. That's amazing that a 9th grader can grow a full beard...Ryan can't even do that and he's 29!!! He's got too much of a baby face I suppose...lol :) Your girls are adorable in that picture...and good for them for being in the play...how exciting!!!
Okay, now THOSE are two girls I RECOGNIZE!!! Not like all these recent pictures you've been posting. :)
I loved these girls!!! What wonderful big girls they've become!!! I wish I could be there! please know I'll be thinking about you and sending you good luck and love.
Where is the play?
I can't wait!! We're going tomorrow night, Saturday. And Julie's right -- that picture is darling! You should put it up side-by-side with the girls in their Fiddler regalia ... by the way, my word verification is perfect: admiti - as in "admiti mi pliiieese!"
Orem Junior high... on 800 NOrth
I wish I could be there... I love Fiddler on the Roof, almost as much as I love those girls!
Post a Comment