Friday, November 13, 2009

Free Pampering

My friend and hairstylist Betsy bought the salon where she works. She is having a grand opening tomorrow the 14th and you can get some fun pampering for free. Here's the info from the flyer....


FREE complimentary services.

Enjoy 2 of the following at the Grand opening of

Salon on The Ave
Salon and spa

83 N University Ave Provo utah
(same block as Los Hermanos)

-touch of highlights (four foils)
-high gloss treatment
-deep conditioning treatment
-luxury hand spa treatment
-scalp massage treatment
-eye lash tint
-manicure
-blowdry

Come let us spoil you and your friends
call 801-404-5205 or just walk in

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
(I think I'm going for the hand treatment and manicure although the scalp massage treatment is sounding pretty good too!)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oooooh, I'm so jealous!!! Bestsy rocks! I'm so happy for her! Enjoy your day of pampering!

Matthew said...

Sorry. I'm not going to be able to make it to the pampering. I'm a little sad.

Matthew

P.S.
It was fun to see Mark on Thursday. What a surprise! I felt bad that we couldn't go introduce him to Henry or go get an In-in Out Burger together. I had to leave directly from that meeting to go to another meeting.

Karla said...

So... what did you decide on? I thought about going but we already planned on taking the girls to see a movie. We were in Provo, but didn't think I could squeaze that in there to, leaving Robert with all the girls. Hope you enjoyed your fun pampering!