Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh baby

I am a new auntie, once again.

I keep checking for emails or blog posts with pictures of my new nephew:

Little Henry


come on....
Matthew???
Mom???
Dad????
Jena???

Emily's off the hook because she is the recuperating mother and David's off on a mountain hunting so he's off the hook but the rest of you people in the vicinity get busy and post a picture. I can hardly stand it!

Mason's response when informed of his cousin's arrival:
"Henry? hey... that's like John Henry!!! cool! Hey samantha our baby cousin is named after John Henry!"
Samantha: *eye roll/head shake* that doesn't even make any sense."


addendum: 7:46 p.m.
It took Maury 2 1/2 hours to come through. Thanks sis. You're not even local but I should have known you'd be there as soon as you heard. You're a great auntie. Now I wish I was coming down this weekend even more than ever!!!!!

He is so cute. as I expected.

9 comments:

Amy Sorensen said...

Awwwwww....I love new babies! Congrats to all!

Party of Five said...

I love new babies too! So great you have a new nephew!

Mom and Dad said...

I take this to mean that you are NOT coming to Toquerville?????????? Melissa can't come?
Let me tell you holding that little bundle of joy is pure wonderfulness! He's a cutie...a keeper! Mom

Jamie said...

yes...melissa can't come and I don't have another car so I can't come either. I don't want to leave mark without a way to transport 5 chidren and I am NOT driving one of his work vans. I hate driving them. bummer huh. I really wanted to go to that concert and see Henry of course! and you too!

Matthew said...

Our digital camera broke a week or so ago. We had to send it in to get it fixed. Thank goodness for warranties-- but too bad that it broke.

We had to take film pictures and get them developed. I'll upload pictures later.

nurselynn said...

I'm so excited for Matt and Emily too! Welcome, baby Henry!! But, WHERE'S the PICTURE????? Gotta see if he's a 'true' Lowe!

Matthew said...

Pictures:

http://wild4oclock.blogspot.com/

Karla said...

Congratulations! Any baby is lucky to have you as an Auntie!

Speaking of baby... did Bethany have hers yet? When is she due, or when did she have it?

Jamie said...

karla: she's due in feb. I'll let you know when he comes!