
and your mom is cutting onions....
I've recently heard about a new alternative....

less dignified than the goggles....
(If that's possible)
but I hear it works just as well.
At least that's what my kids tell me. Loud and often. Plain cracker.. blah! add a slice of cheddar? wow! a smiley face of squeeze cheese? Bliss! Life is about putting one foot in front of the other. (Blah) We're always going somewhere so why not smile... and add a little cheese!
7 comments:
That's hilarious Jamie!! Made me laugh...you've got such silly kids!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Mason is sooooooo funny. That kid is your funniest by far!
So, the smell of the onion is out of the question, but the smell of dirty underwear is ok?
Word verification: pessneso. As in: If you pessneso the underwear close to your nose, you don't smell onion.
jena,
let's hope they were clean ones. I didn't check. Sometimes you just don't want to know....
and auntie Jena you're missing the point... it's not about the smell it's about the eye burning gases... somehow according to Mason the underwear creates this force field of protection....
again... sometimes you just don't want to know..
Ok. Jena stole my comment. I have nothing else.
cant get enough of your posts
These undie/goggle posts are killing me!
Post a Comment